Friday, November 20, 2009

SO MUCH SLACKING!!

I know, y'all. I know. I have failed so, so hard at NaNoBloMo. Siiiigh... In my defense, there was some family stuff, then a sick kid, then books to write, so I promise I haven't been kicking back eating bon-bons, and not blogging! (Okay, I ate some bon-bons. If those Dove dark chocolate heart thingies can be called bon-bons.)

BUT next week, there will be all kinds of exciting content! Like news of...BOOK TOUR! And (maybe, hopefully, fingers crossed!) MY COVER!!

Until then, you just have a few more days to register to win an ARC of HEX HALL at Goodreads! We're already up to nearly 1100 (!!!) people, which is just...yeah, the mind, it is boggling.

See you on Monday, AKA My Birthiversary!

10 comments:

Writing a Research Paper said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
yanmaneee said...

ferragamo belts
golden goose sneakers
off white
supreme clothing
yeezy boost
balenciaga
air jordan
yeezy boost 350
russell westbrook shoes
michael kors purses

fise said...

replica bags in uk replica kipling bags replica radley bags

슬롯사이트 said...

Your article has answered the question I was wondering about!

gostopsite.com said...

There are articles and photos on these topics on my homepage, so please visit and share your opinions.

sportstotomen.com said...

I hope we can do it together next time.

19guide03.com said...

this site at the highest point of all websites in web crawler.

slotplayground.com said...

Here are some links to web pages that we link to simply because we feel they’re really worth visiting.

edwardsrailcar.com said...

wow, awesome blog post. Much thanks again.

cmriindia.org said...

Have you thought about another topic to post?