Thursday, September 3, 2009

Decatur Book Festival

I'll be there this weekend, along with fellow Alabama Tenners and Cool Chicks, Lindsey Leavitt and Irene Latham! VERY excited about seeing my friends, meeting some cool book bloggers, and stalking...er, seeing famous authors like Ally Carter, Richelle Mead, Lauren Myracle, Sara Gruen, Charlaine Harris, and DIANA GABALDON, who may be the recipient of my very first fangirling. I love the Outlander books more than I can say, y'all. If you haven't read them, run out right now and do so.

Also, as is befitting a Diva Author like myself, I'll be traveling with my entourage. By which I mean The Mama. Lindsey thinks I should make her wear a t-shirt that says, I WANNA HEX YOU UP, but something tells me The Mama will not go for that. Buzzkill.

Hope to have a cool report/some pictures when I get back! And if any of y'all will be there, let me know!!

3 comments:

Shalonda said...

Whoo! I will be there! I'll be in the book bloggers tent for the first hour, but will be blogging from YA events all day!

Reverie said...

YAY! I am sooo excited to see you guys! We;'ll have to grab coffee or something while ur here. I should send u my numero in case u wanna find us.

Shelli (srjohannes) said...

great meeting you in person :)