Friday, July 31, 2009

Nazi Elves+Whips+Erin Go Bragh=OMGWTFBBQ??

Okay, so while I wait for my cover, I thought I'd share this one with you. I have to say, this has to be the freakiest/most awesome thing I have ever seen. I wonder what John Christopher thought when he first got the comps for this baby.

BEHOLD!



Yeah. Nazi Leprechauns. With whips. Kidnapping people from castles in Ireland.

Thanks so much to Judge a Book By Its Cover for bringing this insanity into my life

Happy weekend/nightmares, everybody! ;-)

4 comments:

Jodi said...

OMG!! And right before bedtime, too! Crap!!

Thanks for sharing this, I've got to visit that site and find another one to post on my blog. This is just AWESOME!

Jodi said...

Meh. The others were good but lacked the greatness of this one. You rock for finding it first. :)

Ronald L. Smith said...

Good Lord.

yanmaneee said...

lebron shoes
kyrie irving shoes
balenciaga
supreme hoodie
ferragamo belt
nike off white
supreme clothing
christian louboutin
supreme t shirt
supreme clothing