Thursday, January 15, 2009

Sometimes I Really Miss Teaching...

Mostly when I see hilarious videos of kids like these. These are the kind of boys that every other teacher seemed to despise, and I loved them in spite of myself. Favorite quote of the video: "This is SO appropriate right now."
ETA: Although having attended many school dances at The Black Hole of Suck, I do sympathize with the principal. Some of the "grinding" I saw at those dances would have fit right in at a strip club. It always brought home how, even though I wa in high school only 11 years ago, times have indeed changed!


3 comments:

meredith said...

Hilarious!! Must send to everyone I know!!!

Anonymous said...

You know... I think they really got the message the Principal was trying to get across to them. Don't you?

Amie Stuart said...

that's my son. NO SERIOUSLY THAT IS MY SON...That's MY first born, OLDEST CHILD!

It's always, "Well, what if..." And it's just exhausting to try and stay one step ahead of his scheming little ass!